dharquitectura.com belongs to DHA Arquitectura S.L.P., holder of CIF (Tax ID Code): B67546051.
One of the values with which we identify is transparency, and we would therefore like you to know right from the start that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains which personal data we compile from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data to this web page.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their data. In no event will data pertaining to the professional situation, economic situation, or personal matters of other family members be collected from a minor without the consent of the former.
If you are under the age of thirteen years and you have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not use the contact form to send us your data.
The personal data of users are respected and safeguarded on this web page. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made the effort to create a secure and reliable space, and we would therefore like to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is truly necessary to provide the services you request from us.
- We never share the personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorisation.
DH Arquitectura has adapted this web page to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and to Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, known as the Implementing Regulations of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Controller of your personal data
- Identity of the controller: DHA Arquitectura S.L.P.
- Commercial name: DH Arquitectura
- NIF/CIF (Tax ID Number/Code): B67546051
- Address: C/ València, 178, 6-1, C.P: 08011 (Barcelona)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Architecture
- Recorded in the Companies Registry of Barcelona, Volume 47200, Folio 82, Page B-544.501.
For the purposes provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send to us through the forms on the web page will receive the data processing of “Web page users and subscribers”.
For the data processing of our users, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures set forth in legislation in force.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
When processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles, which comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to process your personal data for one or several specific purposes, which we will previously inform you about with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We are only going to request data that is strictly necessary regarding the purposes for which we request them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of storage limitation: the data will be kept for no longer than the time that is necessary for the processing purposes. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists, and we will delete records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed such that adequate security of the data is assured and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at DH Arquitectura come from:
- Contact forms
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not at DH Arquitectura we are processing personal data that concern you.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data pertaining to the data subject
- Request rectification or erasure of the data
- Request a limitation of the processing of their data
- Object to the processing
- Request the portability of the data
Data subjects may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of incorrect data or, if applicable, request the erasure thereof when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were recorded, among other reasons. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request a limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for exercising or defending against legal claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. will cease to process the data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds or in order to exercise or defend against possible legal claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Data subjects will also have the right to effective judicial remedy and to lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they deem that the processing of personal data that concern them infringes the Regulation.
Why do we process your personal data?
At DH Arquitectura, there are various systems for capturing personal information and processing the information with which we are provided by data subjects, with the following purpose per capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name and Surnames, telephone number, e-mail address, and country for responding to the requests of users of DH Arquitectura. For example, we may use these data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web page, the services that are provided through it, the processing of your personal data, questions referring to legal texts included on the web page, as well as any other consultations that you might have and that are not subject to contracting conditions. We hereby inform you that the data you provide will be stored on the servers of DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. within the EU and of Microsoft Europa (a provider of DHA Arquitectura S.L.P.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we will process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable laws. This could include the development of tools and algorithms that help this web page to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered on this web page.
- Other, non-identifying data are also collected, which are obtained through some cookies that are downloaded on the user’s computer when they browse this web page. They are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. DH Arquitectura may be present on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out regarding the persons who, through social networks, become followers of the official pages of dharquitectura.com will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that pertain to the applicable social network in each case, having been previously accepted by the user of DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. It will process their data for the purposes of correctly administering their presence on the social network, therefore informing about activities, products, or services of DH Arquitectura. As well as any other purpose that may be allowed by the regulations of social networks. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to individually send advertising.
In accordance with the provisions set forth in European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. (DH Arquitectura), with its registered address at C/ València, 178, 6-1, CP 08011 (Barcelona), will be the controller of the data corresponding to web page Users.
DH Arquitectura does not sell, rent, or transfer personal data that could identify the user to third parties without prior consent, nor will it do so in the future. However, in some cases there may be collaboration with other professionals. In these cases, the consent of users will be requested, wherefore they will be informed about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done according to the strictest standards of security.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
A prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, and in no event does the withdrawal of this consent condition the performance of a subscription contract.
Categories of data
The categories of data that are processed are identification data.
No especially protected data categories are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until the erasure thereof is requested by the data subject.
Who are the recipients of your data?
Many of the tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services that are strictly necessary for developing the business activity, dharquitectura.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a website analysis service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files housed on your computer to help dharquitectura.com analyse the use that users make of its website. The information generated by a cookie about your use of dharquitectura.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted directly to and saved by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting & mail: Unelink Telecom, S.A., with its registered address in Spain. More information at https://www.unelink.es (Unelink Telecom, S.A.). Unelink Telecom, S.A. processes data for the purpose of providing its hosting services to DHA Arquitectura S.L.P.
By browsing on dharquitectura.com, non-identifiable data may be collected, which can include IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also include data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This web page uses the following analysis services of third parties:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, to administer the site, to trace the movements of users around the site, and to compile demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and security of data
dharquitectura.com undertakes to use and process data while respecting their confidentiality, including the personal data of users, and it undertakes to use the data according to the purpose of the same, as well as comply with its obligation to save the data and adapt all measures to prevent the alteration of, loss of, and unauthorised processing of or access to data in accordance with the provisions set forth in data protection legislation in force.
This web page includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that causes your data to be transmitted securely and as a packet, meaning that the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is completely ciphered or encrypted.
dharquitectura.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore cannot guarantee a violation of data by means of fraudulent access to the same by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. will ensure that any person authorised by DH Arquitectura for processing customer data (including their staff, collaborators, and providers) will be under the appropriate confidentiality obligation (whether a contractual or legal duty).
Whenever any security incident arises and DH Arquitectura becomes aware, it must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide the appropriate information related to the Security Incident, as it is known, or whenever the Customer reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely liable for the veracity and accuracy of the data that you send to dharquitectura.com, therefore relieving DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. (DH Arquitectura), from any liability in this regard.
Users ensure and, in any event, are liable for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and they undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, for both the processing and the transfer of data of data subjects, is revocable at any time by notifying DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. (DH Arquitectura) under the terms set forth in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation in no event will be retroactive in nature.
DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. hereby reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such events, DHA Arquitectura S.L.P. will use this page to announce the changes introduced, reasonably in advance of the implementation thereof.
In accordance with the LSSICE, dharquitectura.com does not carry out SPAM practices, wherefore it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, on each form enabled on the web page, the user may give their express consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information that may be occasionally requested.
In accordance with the provisions set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, dharquitectura.com undertakes to not send commercial communications without duly identifying them.